Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dinosaur Unit Study - Day 4

Day 4 of the Dinosaur Unit Study!

Today we read the book Can I Have a Stegosaurus, Mom?  Can I? Please?  What a fun book!  


Afterward, we made a sponge painted dinosaur egg that hid Jagger's favorite dinosaurs underneath.  


Merrick enjoyed painting with a sponge.




I asked Merrick who his favorite dinosaur was.  He answered with T-Rex AND Stegosaurus.  I made dotted lines for him to trace in the picture above.

Lift the egg and...


Easy day.  I think Merrick might be winding down in his desire to study out dinosaurs.  We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. this looks like fun!

    Thanks for stopping by the other day and leaving such sweet comments! We are eagerly waiting for a chance to get out there and plant something - but the weather is not cooperating. Good luck with your garden - have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete