Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spider Day!

Ahhh! Look out!  It's Spider Day!!!


I realize I'm posting this late in the game, but better late than never, right?  This is another fun little day we had during the month of October.  I hadn't planned on having a Spider Day.  Really, it was just a spur of the moment thing.  I noticed a few of my worksheets had spiders on them, and we went with it!  

Here are the fun things we did...


For phonics, we used the legs of a spider to write words that start with sound "ch."


I loved this handprint art/writing!  I let Merrick write any thing he wanted about spiders on his art  He wrote, "I do not like spiders!"  I got the handwriting paper here at Paging Supermom.


Last, we played Roll the Dice.  It is free at Teachers Pay Teachers.  You can get it here in Little Miss Kindergarten's store.    


To play this, we simply rolled the dice, added the number together, then colored in the number on the web.  The person with the most colored squares at the end of the game was the winner.  


Even Scout played along (Sawyer was sleeping).  


Woohoo for Spider Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment