Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Marble Painting

Marble painting!  When I saw this idea over at 1+1+1=1, I didn't understand it at first.  All I knew was that the craft included marbles, and that was good enough for me.  Merrick is still crazy about marbles.  

This was a great craft for our Pumpkin Unit Study.  And, by "Pumpkin Unit Study," of course, I just mean that pretty much every thing we did in October had something to do with pumpkins (and Halloween).  

For directions and a pumpkin printable, visit 1+1+1=1.  

This was the simplest project.  By some miracle, I had some Crayola washable paint.  I simply put the fall colors on a paper plate, dropped a marble in each color, and we were off!


Check me out!  I'm painting with marbles!


Seriously?!?  Does it get any cuter than this?  


One thing I loved about this craft was that the twins could join in on the fun.


Scout loved marble painting!


I love how Scoutie is looking over, making sure her brother is getting it right.


Here are the finished products!  I let the twins finish one (the bottom one) together.  Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun craft! We even have the stuff to do this one. :)

    Guess what is on our agenda now for the day?

    ReplyDelete