Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

{CC} Cycle 2, Week 7 Printables

Here are some printables I created to use during class this week in Classical Conversations.  Hope they are helpful to you!




Here is the free Skip Counting 13's Printable HERE.

I wasn't crazy about doing motions to this long history sentence, so I decided we would draw the history sentence instead.

Get the free History Sentence Drawing Grid HERE.  I plan on uploading a pic of what I drew in the grids soon.  Since I tutor Apprentices, I keep it simple and draw stick figures for the people.  For example, for Martin Luther, I will draw a smiling stick figure holding a Bible and wearing a hat.  You can see an example of our last history drawing here.

Hope these help!

Happy Homeschoolin'!

1 comment:

  1. Best SEO agency start by conducting comprehensive keyword research to identify the terms and phrases your target audience is searching for online. By understanding the search intent behind these queries, we can optimize your website to attract highly relevant traffic that is more likely to convert.

    ReplyDelete